[Spridgets] Robbins/Amco/EZ ON

WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 11:24:22 MDT 2010

A professional is a person who gets paid for working.  So if you pay a
Spridget buddy to fit the top aren't they are a professional?

cbaustin at verizon.net writes:

At any  rate, I was assured by Doug Robbins that under NO
circumstances do they  think any of us are qualified to install their
products. There was a  disclaimer page that was not added to my shipment
indicating that. This is  repeated in a short paragraph on the warranty
card. Doug's specific  comment was that they ALWAYS recommend, if not
insist, that their products  be 'professionally installed'.