[Spridgets] Re.: PB Blaster

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 3 06:58:46 MDT 2010

>> Ouzo is an Anis-flavored clear aperitif.
Oh gawd!  Don't tell ED, or you know where he's going to want to put it!!!

If I remember correctly, when drinking it out of the bottle, if you miss your
mouth and liberally spill it on your leather jacket, the leather will change
from soft to approaching the texture of panelboard.
Ah, to be young and foolish again.  I'm not young anymore.