[Spridgets] New Top Fitment

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 13:39:40 MDT 2010

Charley,

This is kind of the way it goes with all the manufactured tops.
They usually do not put in the snaps.- Reason being not all are in the same
location.
They could have been moved or just a little different from the factory.
If all the snaps and fasteners were installed.
Most people would have a problem fitting the new top.

Vigil