[Spridgets] New Top Fitment

Jay Fishbein jfishbein at snet.net
Tue Jun 1 20:14:57 MDT 2010

I have ordered a number of tops and tonneaus from Robbins.

There products are well made but I too have found that their patterns
contain some errors and Doug always has an excuse.

As for having to fit all of the fasteners, that's a good thing as it
is only in that way that you can get a tight fit to the car.

Robbins makes some great product. With a tiny bit of effort, they
could make some outstanding product.

Jay