[Spridgets] I'm pissed - No LBC

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 1 10:19:59 MDT 2010

Kind of like that joke about bankers, eh?
A banker is a person who'll lend you an umbrella when the sun is shining and
ask for it back as soon as it starts to rain.
With the health care situation, it was okay to collect our taxes for decades,
but when you start to need the service ...
Bloody politicians!!! :)