[Spridgets] Pink Sprite MK II on ebay #270611971693

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 16:43:52 MDT 2010

On 7/31/2010 11:55 AM, Brad Fornal wrote:
> and maybe get the correct tonneau, and show some photos of the engine
> compartment, and interior, and, and, and....
> I would avoid this one, as it seems that something is being covered up on
> this one.

>>> Ebay #270611971693

It's a freshly painted mess.
I especially like the electric tape on the spark plug wires. Top class
there for sure but what do you want for $18000.00.
Oh yeah and MGB headlight rims, no bonnet badge, and a pitted spare
wheel meaning it had it's speedo set back.
Hell, I don't own ONE Sprite with more than 5000 miles on the speedo. ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ