[Spridgets] 222 and some spridget content

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 09:24:44 MDT 2010

I also have a 222 Remington Magnum made by Walther... but I have to use
a Lee hand loader... !!
And it's noisy!!

And on the subject of noise...
Is it possible to have too much movement on the clutch of a '76 Midget
(1500)??
If I push the pedal all the way to the floor there sometime is a
screeching noise... If I stop about 3/4 of the way down there's no
problem... !!

--
Dave G.  KK7SS
DN06ig