[Spridgets] eBay, no Spridget content

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Fri Jul 30 18:08:48 MDT 2010

Just tell him that they're all indexed and "resistance matched".. that should
get his attention.  Or maybe you don't list the "8's" because the fake Porsche
guys snap them up to quickly and you want to make sure that only knowledgeable
Porsche guys get them.  And then refuse his bid and send a picture of crushed
"8's"...  ;-)

Lester

On Jul 30, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Peter Caldwell wrote:

> I just had to share this amongst those I consider as friends....  (Ed, you
can read it too;-)

> This is a message from a potential bidder on 4    $2.00 spark plugs I have
on ebay right now.

> "Are these actually Bosch wr8ds spark plugs? I cannot see the numbers on
your photo. I checked your website and searched for Bosch wr8ds and it shows
none. Your wesbite only shows Bosch wr7ds which will not work in my car.
Another question: What is your return policy if I order the Bosch wr8ds here
and You send me Bosch wr7ds? It appears that's all You have, according to your
website and I cannot see why You would sell wr8ds here and not on your
website. Would I get a full refund, including shipping if I received the wrong
items? A Bosch wr7ds is NOT the same as a wr8ds. Perhaps it might work in some
of the craptacular cars made in England but not in a high quality and high
precision Porsche!
> Please advise and please be precise. I need to know exactly what I'm buying,
not just something that is supposed to work according to some British joker or
anyone else's opinion. Exact part number as written on the spark plugs only
please.