[Spridgets] eBay, no Spridget content

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 30 15:00:24 MDT 2010

I just had to share this amongst those I consider as
friends....  (Ed, you can read it too;-)

This is a message from a potential bidder on 4    $2.00 spark plugs I
have on ebay right now.

"Are these actually Bosch wr8ds spark plugs? I cannot see the numbers
on your photo. I checked your website and searched for Bosch wr8ds
and it shows none. Your wesbite only shows Bosch wr7ds which will not
work in my car. Another question: What is your return policy if I
order the Bosch wr8ds here and You send me Bosch wr7ds? It appears
that's all You have, according to your website and I cannot see why
You would sell wr8ds here and not on your website. Would I get a full
refund, including shipping if I received the wrong items? A Bosch
wr7ds is NOT the same as a wr8ds. Perhaps it might work in some of
the craptacular cars made in England but not in a high quality and
high precision Porsche!
Please advise and please be precise. I need to know exactly what I'm
buying, not just something that is supposed to work according to some
British joker or anyone else's opinion. Exact part number as written
on the spark plugs only please.
Thank You! "

Rather than candy, I think I'll send some Prozac.

Peter C.