[Spridgets] posting

Richard Ball richb at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 30 08:46:42 MDT 2010

I meet Larry at the All British Field Meet In Bellevue Wa last weekend so he
is in the greater Seattle /Puget Sound area.  He walked past my car with a
sign that he was looking for Bugeye parts.  We started talking about that
and I told him about this Spridgets list and our NOSHIT group out here.  I
of course could not remember the list address, but I do have a Spridgets
list window sticker, so we got him connected with the address that way.

Glad to see you made here Larry.

I also meet a woman and her husband that just picked up a pair of '75
Midgets (one running and one parts) at the ABFM and told them about the
list, so we may see them here soon also.

Rich Ball
'76 Midget
Everett Wa