[Spridgets] 1500 Fan Clutch question

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Tue Jul 27 09:48:13 MDT 2010

If all you installed was the clutch and blades, you missed the "one
time use only" crush ring.  Moss 071-239 It is a corrugated collar
that deforms when the clutch is pressed on. Meant to lock it. But....
if that was installed NEW, then there must be another issue.
    The set up from an earlier year Spitfire with clutch fan is often used.
         Peter C
====