[Spridgets] Silencio

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 15:31:18 MDT 2010

After sending out my failed attempt to make a silencer for a 22 rifle. . .
it was interesting to read all of the different responses.

Only a group such as the Spridgets List would be able to cover all the
bases. .  everything from the full on legalities of such a device (which was
interesting) to instructions as to how to actually make one that works!

I crushed the little tube anyhow.   Those emails could make a guy paranoid.
.  like the next time the doorbell rings they are coming to take me away.

I originally got interested in trying to do this by way of You Tube videos I
ran across showing how they are made.

Thanks for all the input.

Kirk