[Spridgets] silencers

rrengineer @dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Fri Jul 23 11:27:35 MDT 2010

If you are talking about handguns, I agree.  Using subsonic .22s, the 26"
barrel on my .22 pump action rifle absorb the noise due to the length of the
barrel to the point it is virtually silent.  All I can hear is the hammer
hitting the receiver and just the faintest of noise from the muzzle.  Any
distance, such as next door, this would be completely silent.  I have had
pellet guns and they make a rather sharp popping noise on firing.  A pellet
gun would definitely be heard next door.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2