[Spridgets] NO LBC "CAT FROM HELL"......have fun with cat stories.

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:22:53 MDT 2010

We used to take ours out for a picnic lunch with us. They would stay in
their bag until we were done eating. Then, we would find an empty point in
the park, usually in the sun, and let them out to sun and slither. The kids
that were interested, would come over and ask questions, those that were
scared, stayed away.
The only time we pulled the snakes out in a crowd, was at PetSmart. They
were having a "take a photo with your pet for a Christmas card" special. So,
we took the python, boa constrictor, and milk snake. That was one of the
best Christmas cards ever!! We even let the dog sit in on that one.

Brad

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:39 PM, Larry Daniels <ladaniels at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> What does one do with a pet python?  Take it for a slither?
>

> LAD

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad