[Spridgets] NO LBC "CAT FROM HELL"......have fun with cat stories.

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 15:14:00 MDT 2010

Pffftt..  use the 9G technique that we used at the lab.  Granted it
was on rats but the theory still is sound.

Grab the cat by the tail, swing in a large arc as fast as you can
(Hence the 9 G's) and space it so just the head hits on a large steady
surface.  A table works especially well.  No more scratching.

NB:  If bits of brain squirt out you may have exceeded 9 G's.

Lester

Oh yeah.. hiss at them, it makes them run.  or hit them with a
flashlight or maybe even with just the light beam from one...