[Spridgets] I won't covet, but can I dream a little?

David Booker tncarnut1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 10:21:32 MDT 2010

Except for the lack of stealth-looks on the outside (and maybe a few more
thousand square feet of room on the inside), this could easily be the
real-life
home of Dirk Pitt.  As it is now, I could definitely live there
happily.  Looks
to be plenty of room for a few LBC's and motorcycles and
quads and wood-working
equipment and my metal shop and...

Besides - that
loft would be an excellent place to finally install that
fireman's (or
Batman) pole I've wanted since I was about 6.

 - David Booker
Long Island