[Spridgets] Great Customer service agent!!!!

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 04:46:05 MDT 2010

On 7/17/2010 3:45 AM, Guy R Day wrote:
> Glad you got that of your chest Frank.
>
> Don't forget that Chinese goods are made to the specifications that the
> seller, a US customer and 'manufacturer' wanted.

Do the sellers of children's toys specify lead paint in all chinese made
toys?
What is specified and what they do behind the seller's back are 2 very
different things.
Having just had a new hose bib installed on a job by a plumber only to
watch it not shut off and it is not just an adjustment, the chinese
metal guts were broken inside the valve.
So who pays the plumber again for having to pick up a new valve and HOPE
it works, take out the 1st defective valve and install a new on?
Certainly not the MF chinks!

Who will pay me for repairing a window that is 2 years old because the
MF slopes can't do what they are told?
I have to eat it because Anderson windows quality went right to china.
Oh and I told them so.

--
Frank Clarici
NUKE EM