[Spridgets] wiring harness

Chris King cbking at alum.rpi.edu
Fri Jul 16 20:56:36 MDT 2010

Well, I pulled the dash this afternoon, but couldn't find what was
shorting out. Put a fuse in and everything worked, and the fuse didn't
blow. So the search continues.

One thing it's been doing since Ive had it - the tach usually takes a
couple of seconds to respond after the car is started, especially when
cold. Any of you 1500 guys seen this? Is my tach dying?

-=Chris
Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/