[Spridgets] Rear Hub Bearing

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 16 10:30:11 MDT 2010

If the problem is the quality of the bearing, and I've seen some
questionable product, I suggest using part number 6207-2RS made by
either Koyo or SKF    The designation 2RS means 2 rubber seals.... it
is a sealed ball bearing. I recommend removing 1 of the seals (they
pluck out) and installing the bearing with the open end facing the
oil supply.

Also, I'm wondering if your axle flange is fully seating? I recall
there being an issue with wire wheel axle length on Bugeye rear ends.
Someone around here knows more about that.

         Peter C
==