[Spridgets] OT - Join me in the fight against ALS

Kristi & Lambert kristi74midget at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 07:10:54 MDT 2010

HI all -

I would like to again thank everyone for sponsoring me in last year's Walk to
Defeat ALSK! Through your generous support and participation, we raised more
than $1 million in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware to help
those affected by ALS, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. The seven
walks held in 2009 helped raise funds to continue cutting edge research into
the cause and cure of ALS as well as providing programs and services for the
900 persons with ALS and their families that The Association serves. We could
not have done this without you!

This year, my hope for the Walk is to raise even more money and bring more
friends and family with us on Walk Day! To do this, I am again asking for your
support by making a gift to The ALS Association or by joining me as a
participant on Walk Day.

This year, I will continue to Walk in honor of Janet (Macy) Lindbloom, who
lost her courageous battle with ALS. During her struggle with the debilitating
effects of ALS, Janet forever inspired us with her bravery and determination.
This inspiration encouraged me to join the fight against ALS. I hope you will
join me as we work to help everyone living with this disease.

Supporting and joining the Walk to Defeat ALSK is very easy! Simply click on
the link below to visit my personal fundraising page and donate directly
online or join me as a Walk participant.

You may also choose to send your contribution in the form of a check. Please
make all checks payable to The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter
and send them to me at the following address:

Name: Kristi Liebel
Address 1: 1366 Randy Drive
City, State, Zip: Pottstown, PA 19464

You can also send donations directly to The ALS Association at 321 Norristown
Road, Suite 260, Ambler, PA 19002. When sending to the office, please include
a note that says the money is for the Greater Philadelphia Walk to Defeat ALS,
team Giant Steps for Janet and for me as the walker.

Thank you again for supporting me in the fight against ALS. I appreciate your
generosity and I will continue to update you with my progress as Walk Day
nears.

Sincerely,
Kristi

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to
support ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter

*
Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may
not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=341619&u=341619-248320980&e=3553491079