[Spridgets] well written ad...Buick or MGB-GT? Hmmmm

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 17:48:34 MDT 2010

--- On Sat, 7/10/10, Edward Perez <eap2140 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/cto/1833891747.html

In 2001, my brother was interested in Larry Cogan's incredible 1970 Midget in Florida. I drove while on vacation and deemed it near-perfect. I called him to tell him we had a deal, and he asked me to cancel it because they had decided earlier that day to buy a horse instead. I thought that was pretty extreme - horse/MG, horse/MG...

So naturally I bought the car and have loved it ever since. I'll see it in 3 weeks for its semi annual week of fun.

Ron