[Spridgets] fuel line

Dave G. kk7ss at verizon.net
Tue Jul 6 00:19:21 MDT 2010

I use a slightly blue colored fuel line that I get from the local
Harley-Davidson dealer.
I figure it's usally outside in the weather most of the time.
I've not had a line go bad on me in many years.
I could probably get some good stuff from a Victory or MotorCross
dealer that woud be just as good,,

Just my 2c worth...

--
Dave G.  KK7SS