[Spridgets] Help.. . Air Compressor Question!

Kirk Hargreaves khargreaves2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 14:50:10 MDT 2010

I have an American made 60 gallon by Husky that runs on 220. .

It has served me well through the years. .  however, today, when I opened
the bottom drain I am getting a mix of water and oil.  I checked the dip
stick to the pump. .   with the oil level being down by just a bit, but no
water evidence showing in the oil that resides in the pump.

It comes out in a pasty off white with the smell of oil.  At what point
would oil in the pump be able to pass through into the air supply?

Has anyone on the list ever experienced this?

Thanks,

Kirk
59 1275