[Spridgets] Ralph Nader. . Corvair

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Fri Jul 2 21:45:00 MDT 2010

Actually, VW caught the sonofabitch using bogus information to make his
case.  Bogus as in "fabricated" to suit his purpose.  VW had the balls to
confront the lyin' weasel whereas GM just kind of stuck their head in the
sand and hoped it would all blow over/go away.  Nader just kind of "dropped"
the subject of the VW, for which VW didn't press the matter.  Too bad VW
didn't follow through and crush that miserable creep.  Instead, Nader was
allowed to spread more of his crap around and further the cause of "I'm not
responsible for my own stupidity" and all that goes along with that
mentality, including an out of control tort law situation and the acceptance
of the idea that it is the government's responsibility to protect us from
ourselves.
Bud Osbourne