[Spridgets] [9issa] Photos: Old cars and trains : )

DAVID GROPPER kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Jan 30 19:36:47 MST 2010

What  memories those just brought back...

 Amongst others are;
My Grandpa picking me up from school in a pre-war SS Jag.
In 1967 going from Pretoria to Durban in a Lambo'  Miura (they only cost about $20K back then; pity it wasn't mine!)
Riding to work, in 1971 in Jo'burg, daily in a Studebaker Lark, and
Driving every other week in the early 80's from Patuxent NAS, MD to Norfolk Navy Base , VA in  boat-tail Grand Prix..
Current daily drivwe is a rice-burner...

(Thinks... the cars I should have kept are many.... )

Dave G.