[Spridgets] pridgets] The BaT Bugeye Racer...

DAVID GROPPER kk7ss at verizon.net
Thu Jan 28 20:59:31 MST 2010

Hi 'Me',

I have been 'bumped' at over 130mph on the track - it was in a left handed adverse cambered turn. I ended up in the Armco and had to be cut out.  ;-)
I've also been spun, flipped upside down, rolled, etc...  I don't think I ever had time to poop my pants, it happened too fast although it seemed like slo-mo. But I have bloodied them more than once! ... but that was long, long ago -- in my 20's and 30's - when I had less 'smarts' and didn't have kids...

Although I appreciate the engineering that goes into those cars, I meant that they don't have to balance for going left *and* right at speed....

As for "bumping and boring" -- I know what I meant but don't know the American description (notice the big "A"??  but I know it when it happens to me  ;^)

I heard the comment on ESPN -- " to bring back the excitement!"....

No "War" intended...

Dave G.

From: "Sales at " Just Brits "" <sales at justbrits.com> Pay VERY close to the "bump drafting"

think yourself into the bumpees driver's seat and
come back and try to explain to me that it was OK on
the straights and that you didn't SHIT yer drawers
when it happen IN a corner at just shy of TWO [2]
HUNDRED miles-an-hour !!!