[Spridgets] Idiot sighting... No LBC but car related!

DAVID GROPPER kk7ss at verizon.net
Wed Jan 27 21:55:55 MST 2010

>From my boys' Grandmother..

 When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked.
'Hey,' I announced to the technician, 'it's open!'
His reply: 'I know, I already got that side.'

This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

 Dave G.