[Spridgets] 1967 MG Midget Wire Wheels / Axel And Front Frame Clip

Michael Rowe mdrowe at optonline.net
Tue Jan 26 13:50:23 MST 2010

> Ha, just try to get the wheels off of the splines now...

Speaking of getting rusted things off, I can recommend the MAPP gas setup
sold by Sears.  It uses two tanks about a foot long with a tiny burner head
producing a very small, very hot flame.  It is expensive, but worth it to
me.  It is much hotter than propane and the flame is so small that it is
easy to avoid burning everything around the area you are heating.

Today, I finally wired up the 60 gal, 220v compressor I got for $150 on
Craigs List.  Now I can run any kind of air tool indefinitely!  (Well, until
some neighbor complains about the noise.  It is LOUD.)

Michael Rowe
'74 Midget
'60 Sprite kit
Long Island, NY