[Spridgets] Looking for an Education - Indirect LBC content

Bob Kitterer bkitterer at me.com
Tue Jan 26 10:58:56 MST 2010

Oh yes, regardless of how much "fancy" stuff you had it did you no good if you got lost, a a not so unusually occurrence  - - - - - - how do I know that ????

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage
2000 Miata Special Edition - in storage