[Spridgets] Looking for an Education - Indirect LBC content

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 00:53:47 MST 2010

What Bob said...   Tag Heuer made sets of time pieces which were used in
many rally cars back in the day. Our old RAC rally team had a bank of 4 time
pieces on the dash and 2 on the navigator's clip board. They were bloody
useless in getting you off the hood and back on the wheels when laying all
cattywhompis down in the woods on the special stages. You had to do that by
yourself!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim