[Spridgets] NO LBC: Barrett Jackson Storm Damage

mike rambour lists at dinospider.com
Mon Jan 25 10:43:16 MST 2010

 Luckily it was mostly American Iron so its no big deal to repair and
hide the damage.  That Alfa looked hurt :(  The Ferrari will lose a
bunch in value, some Ferrari people wont even look at  a car that was
scratched, they place a highly unreasonable value on unscratched never
damaged car, to the point that they never drive the things.

 The only one that hurt me was that very old brass car near the
beginning, only one picture of it, looked like something I would like to
own.  That was the only one, all the others were just used cars to me.
Why so many pictures over and over again of the uninteresting cars and
only pic of this beautiful thing
http://picasaweb.google.com/tjmyers769/RussoAndSteele2010Damages#5430023154673127634  ?

Yeah, I have been told I am opinionated before and that I should be
nicer to people that have different interests.

	mike