[Spridgets] NO LBC: Barrett Jackson Storm Damage

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 10:24:17 MST 2010

  All I can think of is all the work that anyone of us had put into
their car(s) and then to have it effed up like that.  Damn.

Watcha bet the Ferrari mirror cost more than many of the other beat up
cars..

Wanna bet that a bunch of them aren't white or rich but that they were
hoping to make some cash selling their "babies" to folks who REALLY
wanted them?

Lester