[Spridgets] Newest Spridget

Woerpel dwoerpel at wi.net
Sat Jan 23 09:56:25 MST 2010

CONGRATULATIONS!  All the best to Kristi and the growing family!  I'll
raise a pint to that!

You know, if you changed the "e" to an "r", you'd have an iteration of
Carlin...just sayin'.  ;-)
I'm thinkin' one of those crib baby mobiles like Fisher-Price makes but
with the different models of Spridgets hanging from it would be an
appropriate present from Opa.  Anyone on the list make wooden toys?

Dave W.