[Spridgets] jack point locations, and trying to locate Ladybug youtube I made.

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 09:42:08 MST 2010

List,
I am putting Pinky on jack stands in a few hrs to finally rid myself of that
fuel problem once and for all. I will use compressed air to clear the fuel
line and use a nylon tie on one end along with an old pair of nylons (cool
girl tools) to see what comes out. Then I will consider removing the tank if
necessary after I check the lines.

Needs:
My youtube of Franks Ladybug which I can't find via my youtube account.

Photos or info of the jack stand points for a sprite I'll check Frank's
Ladybug. My Holy Sprite video shows Holy Sprite jacks are under the rear
leaf spring connections? Correct me if wrong and a heavy duty bucket under
the metal plate up front but I will use 2 stands. Where should I put them?

Tips on gas tank removal so I don't break any parts that are unobtainable,
like that threaded tip.

Thanks Guys/Gals,
Lin