[Spridgets] Free HD Moscow T-Shirt, SZ L

mike rambour lists at dinospider.com
Fri Jan 22 14:29:57 MST 2010

 Wait a minute now, I hate Hardley's as much as the next guy but BMW
stands for Bring Money Wheelbarrow so a HD is cheaper, its the HD
underwear and socks that are expensive

 Mike (who has to be careful what he says about BMW's there is a 09
R1200RT calling his name at the dealer and I even like the color)