[Spridgets] shifting isssues

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 12:13:02 MST 2010

Okay,
I pulled off the lever cover and pulled the lever out. The cup under the lever and the spring below that are still in place ( I can push down on the lever and it pops back up like it was on a spring) in the transmission. I can move and see the cup move into each gear position but I still can not get it to move into reverse? Could something be blocking it? I will take another look with a flashlight. How much oil if any should I see below the cup? I don't think I see any but do not know for certain and I haven't seen any leakage.
ryan