[Spridgets] Project available

dlancer7676 at comcast.net dlancer7676 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 05:52:26 MST 2010

Because of health issues, I have not been able to work on my pet project '67
Sprite for some time, and it appears now that I won't be finishing it, again
because of the inability to freely move about the car and work on it. So, I am
looking at soon selling the whole project, which consists of a body shell
mounted in a roll-over frame which has had most of the body panel welding
completed. Of the welding that needs to be done, I have the needed body
panels. The bonnet and boot lid are in great condition and all the parts are
there, stored in boxes, plus another set of parts from a cannibalized '72
Midget. The engine is complete but has not yet been reconditioned and there is
a 2nd 1500 (or so) engine from a Datsun that I plan to throw in. I had thought
it might be a stronger engine and would couple right up to the Datsun tranny,
should one become available, but I now think I would prefer the 1275. The
front suspension has been completely reconditioned, including reaming and
replacing worn parts, although not yet mounted.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in an instant project that is well on its way,
I would (sadly) be willing to sell the whole thing, lock, stock, and barrel.
You would have to come to East Tennessee, just North of Knoxville, to pick it
up.

Contact me if you are seriously interested. 8^)

--David C.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."
Albert Einstein