[Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 18 07:34:42 MST 2010

Huh??

"7 BCThe year Jesus Christ was born"

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today
From: lmacy at phillymgclub.com

Well the Mayans got it wrong. According to Harold Campbell May  (or Oct) 12,
2011 is the end.
http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/index.html
Might not have to pay off my house after all!!

Larry

On Jan 14, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Billy Zoom wrote:

according to the Mayan calendar?
If the Mayans were so smart, why didn't they know they'd be extinct by then,
or if they did know, why did their calendar keep going?
Suggested annual donation $12.75

You are subscribed as lmacy at phillymgclub.com

http://www.team.net/archive

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Secretary
Philadelphia MG Club

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams