[Spridgets] Rear engine plate

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at att.net
Sat Jan 16 14:40:17 MST 2010

Hi Michael,

The original 948 back plate is a stamped steel one very unlike the ground
cast iron one from a 1098/1275 type.  That slight difference in thickness of
the two plates you have indicates you might have two 1098 or 1275 type of
plates.  Each of those were cast iron ones, ground to sorta the same
thickness.

I'm not sure of the non same positioned holes you mention.  Where are they
located?

Keep in mind there are likely a lot of guys in the past playing mix and
"it'll do" long before us playing with these parts!

Later, Paul A