[Spridgets] Carlisle

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:09:19 MST 2010

Bud,
Interesting point. I actually was thinking of a sick day although with the
trip the very next morning there is no way I can do that. So it will have to
be "slim pickins" for me ....LOL I am thinking of heading out at 5AM which
should bring me in by 8. I will be sure to pick through the bones left
behind... :  )
Lin