[Spridgets] Front end parts

Chris Karcher chriskrchr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:13:00 MST 2010

Our father/son Midget project has been languishing for quite a while now,
partly because it's not much fun to work outside in the Pacific NW this time
of year, and partly because we're waiting on parts.  We've ordered a "major
suspension kit" from Moss and it's been back ordered for going on 3 months
now.  I've talked to them a couple of times and keep getting answers like
"new supplier", "first part of December", "first part of January", "soon"
etc.  Victoria British has discontinued their kit but when they dug a little
deeper, told me it's TBA.  I even wrote one of the shops in the UK that
sells reconditioned stub axle assemblies but they told me pretty much the
same thing -- working on a new supplier.  Too bad because going that route
would save the hassle of getting the new bushings reamed to size.

Does anyone know what's actually going on with these parts or perhaps know
of a source?

Thanks,
Chris

'74 Midget