[Spridgets] Keys

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:04:16 MST 2010

ED & List,
My apologies for not adopting Pinky the correct way .........LOL.

I truly must get it ASAP but at $200. it has been on hold  : )

Wow I had no idea there were not many Nevada Beige Bugeye's
Built? Interesting color cool name  : )

Does anyone own a NB BE? And do you have a Birth Certificate? Does it say
how many were made in NB?

Lin