[Spridgets] No LBC - UK weather related

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 13 20:03:41 MST 2010

From: "Frank" <spritenut at comcast.net>

I had a Sprite out on the frozen bay more than once.
Nothing like racing an ice boat :)
One more week of cold and I might be driving a Sprite out on the bay
again, it is frozen.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

I live in a city on a lake that is 12 miles across and 30 miles long.  Being
in Wisconsin, it freezes every year.  Yet foolish people don't understand
that you can't drive near river inlets or outlets.  A few years ago the
husband and son of a girl who I dated years earlier were recovered when
their snowmobile went under the ice near a river outlet to the lake.  Every
year we need to send divers in to recover the bodies of idiots that don't
understand this.  The local newspaper this morning announced that they found
the second of two snowmobilers who went out last weekend and travelled near
the river's inlet.  If you are going to do this, grow a brain first.  You
can die doing this.

I'm just saying.

LAD