[Spridgets] Anyone have experience with "Smooth Line" hard tops

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 17:53:45 MST 2010

Frustrating.  I contacted SmoothLine and they don't have a photo either.

And, no.  I was unaware you had to drill hole in the windshield posts to install the SmoothLine.

Scratch that idea...

Much like I can scratch the idea of the reproductions from Frogeye Spares, as they will not ship them to the U.S.

Kicking myself for not buying that original top at the Carlisle fleamarket during Sprite Jubilee.

I'm sure one day Moss will start selling reproduction hardtops.  Of course they will probably want something like $5k for them.