[Spridgets] replacing my Ingersol-Rand "stall saw" today

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:16:31 MST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Billy Zoom <billyzoom at billyzoom.com> wrote:

> Maybe you just can't hear that frequency anymore.

Eh??

I have a bunch of Chinese made broken shit down in the garage.  I was
planning on sending it to Frank. But then I thought about his blood pressure
and his age.  He's just turned 55 and is bound to be a bit grouchy most of
the time these days.  Wait until he finds out that all the doctors are now
Chinese.....

--
Cheers!!
Jim