[Spridgets] Choices - heads, cranks, and blocks

weslakemonza1330 at aol.com weslakemonza1330 at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 13:06:13 MST 2010

I don't think a cam every suffers from an engine with too much compression
but radical cams suffer if they have too little compression.  Surprised at
what Elgin said.

You've posted casting numbers for the blocks - do they have engine numbers
on them?  12G 1279 is not a reference number I'm aware of for a  block.

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330