[Spridgets] POSITIVE Earth

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:04:52 MST 2010

I heard that with the current reversed like that you can still use the GPS
as long as you remember that North is now South and East is now West.
Seriously, there's a navigation system you can use with either negative
earth or positive earth! It's called Most Accurate Position (MAP).   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim