[Spridgets] Fw: fuel line mystery

DAVID GROPPER kk7ss at verizon.net
Sat Jan 9 22:59:23 MST 2010

In '81 I was living in Kaysville, UT - I'd been layed off!

I passed the time by taking a welding course at the local community college down the road.
On my walk there, I use to pass this guy working on mid-size car - can't remember the brand.
It was usually up on a jack and He was usually under it.
One afternoon,on my was back frpm class, I noticed he was still under it.
I stopped to see if I could help - the car had come off the jack and the transmission had crushed his chest - DOA!
I *always* use at least 4 jack-stands --- I'm chicken!

Dave G.