[Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 08:49:34 MST 2010

Squish in some Kaowool:

http://www.atlantech1.com/products/product.aspx

We
use it on 1350F air lines off jet air compressors lines that need to be below
128F when touched. It also will not burn. If you can, wrap some aluminum sheet
around it to keep it from getting wet - it DOES break down if it gets wet too
much. In your case, it will probably be cool enough on the surface that you
could use wire ties to fasten the Aluminum sheet.

Ron

--- On Sat, 1/9/10,