[Spridgets] Maniflow LCB Header

Frank spritenut at comcast.net
Sat Jan 9 07:41:41 MST 2010

I want to purchase a new Maniflow LCB header for my Sprite. My current
one is aging out at 10 years old or so and I want to get the new one
ceramic coated.
I have called and emailed APT but nobody replys and they are always "out
in the shop" when I call.
Does anybody know if anyone else carries this item on this side of the
pond?
Or should I go directly to Maniflow, UK?
Also, I have spoke to Jet Hot coatings, they told me what I want to hear
but I want to make sure ceramic coated headers will in fact cut down on
the heat on the Sprite floorboard as I am tired of melting my sneakers
on long trips.
I already have the duramat under the rubber mat and that may have
dropped the footwell temp by 2* but my sneakers still melt.
Do you think the coating will keep the floorboard cooler?
Are you guys happy with Jet Hot?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ